Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Project

This old hutch has been sitting out in the garage waiting for a makeover.

Freida thought it needed help too so she offered her services.

Started with a can of spray paint. Ran out. Found some paint from a previous project in the basement.

I moved inside when it started raining.

Fits perfectly. All it needs is some lovely vintage pyrex.

Pretty in Pyrex.
Project complete. Price...free.

7 comments:

  1. That looks so awesome! Love how you have decorated the shelves with such wonderful treasures. Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect shelf for displaying your treasures and great size, It looks like it was made for that wall.

    Did you spraypaint it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clay will be your best friend, he's a Pyrex junkie, I'm sure if you search our blog, you'll find his posts about it. It's insane, I couldn't even cook because the stove was covered in Flameware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget the wonderful cabinet you worked so hard,I can't stop looking at the view from the deck. What a view, how lucky you are, beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is just incredible! I have to tell you that your Pyrex and Fire-King collection (and I'm sure this is just part of it, right?) is beautiful and I have many of those patterns. One of these days you need to do a post on every single one of your lamps--it will go on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! And maybe even better now with a new tray!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this was a bit traditional for you until you finished it and put all your pyrex and fondue pots on it.
    Now it looks like you and what a charming addition to the room. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete