Monday, March 1, 2010

Red Light, Green Light.

Ever wonder where all those old streetlight lenses go? Check out what the folks over at Green Light Concepts are doing. I love these lights. They are made with recycled materials and are lovely to look at. Who could ask for more?



.









10 comments:

  1. Those are very unusual - and very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, pwitty. How did you find these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. VC, I saw one in this months issue of Sunset Magazine. If money were no object, I'd just buy a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cool is that! I want one...or three! Maybe they'll realize you're advertising for them and send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I can tell my friend Edgar that there is something he can actually make out of the old traffic lights he rescued from the recycle center! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice find -- great idea and oh so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome that they made those lights from recycled lights. They are super stylis! I especially like the first three pictures!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete