Last Sunday we caught the tail end of the daffodil show at Kautz Ironstone Vineyard in Murphys. I had no idea there are so many varieties. Here are just a few of the hundreds they had on display.


Enjoy the show. I won't have computer access for the rest of the week so I'll catch up with you all this weekend. Have a good week. And don't forget to link up to Trade Ya Vintage. Clean out those closets. Why shop ebay when you can trade? 


Those daffodil photos are beautiful! And boy, does that fondue ever look great!
ReplyDeleteHey! Did you find a starburst/sunburst clock???!
ReplyDeleteYes I did, I ordered one off of ebay and it's hanging on my wall. We are going to Reno today so I'll catch up with you when I return. The fondue was way too good! See you next week.
ReplyDeleteDang, that looks good! Glad you enjoyed it!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara
Your strawberries look good. I got some this week that were white inside. Biting into one was like biting into a carrot but much less juicy! I didn't have chocolat either!
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Monday--what did you do during the last 5 days? Missed you!!!!
ReplyDeletePS--my security word was FLOGGRAT. Arrgh, matey--tis the lash for ya, ya damn dirty varmint!
ReplyDeleteI have strawberries in my fridge & am now wishing I had a cool fondue cooker like that! Hope you are having a fun week!
ReplyDelete