I want! Those! Drapes! How fresh.
I LOVE cranberry with pale green. Those prints are so fresh and pretty. Very Marimekko-esque.
So lovely and cheerful!
Wow, really nice and cheery!
OoOoO I love the red & greens! Gorgeous
wow so pretty!
Thank you so much for posting these images. I handle the marketing here in the US for Clarke & Clarke. Make sure to check out their facbook page at www.facebook.com/clarkeandclarke
Gorgeous fabrics! Now if only I could sew *sigh*
What great coordinates. They're lovely.
I am loving the colors and patterns! Beautiful, makes me want to re-do my curtains in the familyroom.
I want! Those! Drapes! How fresh.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE cranberry with pale green. Those prints are so fresh and pretty. Very Marimekko-esque.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteWow, really nice and cheery!
ReplyDeleteOoOoO I love the red & greens! Gorgeous
ReplyDeletewow so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting these images. I handle the marketing here in the US for Clarke & Clarke. Make sure to check out their facbook page at www.facebook.com/clarkeandclarke
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fabrics! Now if only I could sew *sigh*
ReplyDeleteWhat great coordinates. They're lovely.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the colors and patterns! Beautiful, makes me want to re-do my curtains in the familyroom.
ReplyDelete