Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Under Five Finds

I can't seem to take a
decent photograph lately
which hinders the frequency
of my posting...
so I give up.
Here are some recent acquisitions.

A very strange vase that compliments
the leggy Graduate album cover

A duo of cool trays
that I know nothing about.
I'll bet Dana from
Mid2Mod knows.
Check out her blog....Wow!
I found the match to my
little onion lamp the other day.
Can you believe that?

Another lamp from another yard sale.
It's beginning to look like a lamp store in here.
Couldn't pass it up.


I found these placemats and
linen napkins at the same
yardsale where I found the trays.

I bought this purely for nostalgic reasons.
I had one for years,
carried it with me everywhere.
My own personal coffee maker.
It was only $2.00.
I may start traveling again,
just so I can carry it with me.

8 comments:

  1. I love the coffee maker. No matter where you are it's always important to be able to make a good cup of coffee.
    What are the odds that you would find the same onion lamp? How often does that happen?
    Nice work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! def lovely lamps and finding two similar ones in diff place and time setting is like destiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool that you found the other lamp! It does happen, although rarely. Once I found two sixties orange and silky cream with abstract shaped panel of curtains at one thrift store, and went down the street and found the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finds that jug looks like a foot ;-)) I love your flower picture by your new lamp wow what a delight on the eye so bold and beautiful. You have some amazing vintage items. Enjoy all your new old things ;-) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great score on the lamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love your onion lamps and love even more than you ran across a second one. What luck! The vase is super cool too. And, nope, I don't know what your red trays are, but now they're stuck in my head, and I won't be able to rest till I find out. Thanks for thinking I'm smarter than I really am (boy, do I have you guys fooled)...and for the blog plug though. I'll try not to let you down...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice goodies! The "art imitates art" side by side placement of that pitcher & Graduate album makes me happy. I wonder if when people walk around my house (aka stuff museum) do they notice the funny little pairings I have made with my knick knacks! If I walked into our house I would have noticed that set-up and oh so much more! The lamps are beautiful! I totally sympathize with the Lamp Store sentiment. My house is more lamp than house these days! Even my lamps have lamps! Talk about eye candy. I love all of your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coffee maker! And congratulations on your second onion lamp.

    ReplyDelete