LOVELY! I'm always amazed at what people get rid of. Lots of great finds are thrown out, donated, sold for cheap at yard sales. But hey, I'm not complaining. Great find - I love it.
This fascinated me so much I contacted our city waste management office to see if we have anything like it. Now they're fascinated too. Does your city run the warehouse, or is it run by Waste Management, Inc.? If you could give me contact info for the warehouse, I'd appreciate it.
Yes, I like it.
ReplyDeletePeople are crazy. But the more crazy they are, the greater chance we have of picking up their discarded gems!
cant imagine someone throwing it out :(
ReplyDeletePerfect spot for it.
ReplyDeleteI think it is lovely!
ReplyDeleteLOVELY! I'm always amazed at what people get rid of. Lots of great finds are thrown out, donated, sold for cheap at yard sales. But hey, I'm not complaining. Great find - I love it.
ReplyDeleteThey have a warehouse?? Details please!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I am so glad you were there to rescue it. Tina
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful, Jamie! And it looks absolutely perfect hanging there.
ReplyDeleteNow what do you do with what was there before!?
Wow, its huge! Good score. Makes ya feel good to save something from the landfill too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors! I'm going to see if our city has something similar.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! It looks perfect above your Brasilia.
ReplyDeleteSCORE!!!
ReplyDeleteNICE! Love the lamp, too.
ReplyDeleteThis fascinated me so much I contacted our city waste management office to see if we have anything like it. Now they're fascinated too. Does your city run the warehouse, or is it run by Waste Management, Inc.? If you could give me contact info for the warehouse, I'd appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteMe too (what Dana said)!
ReplyDelete