Friday, July 9, 2010

Paul McCartney!

We are headed to the city by the bay to see Sir Paul McCartney and I am so excited I think my head may explode! I will probably make a fool of myself singing to each and every song.....but I don't care. I missed the Beatles last time they were in SF so this has been a long time coming. Have a great weekend everybody....with a little help from your friends.



.

6 comments:

  1. Oh god I wanted to go to the Cow Palace when the Beatles were there in 1964--as a 14 year oldl girl that was probably the thing I wanted most in the entire world. I'm assuming you're not referring to the 1964 Beatles appearance, though, since you would've been a tiny baby then, right? I had to settle for watching the Fab Four on Ed Sullivan and when they came out on stage I shrieked right along with all those lucky little girls in the audience. Boy was my dad mad at me! Tell us how the concert went, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, that is the concert I'm referring to, I was eleven and wanted so badly to go. Yes, I remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show and screaming along too. I'll try not to scream tonight. I'll just yell as loud as I can "CHRISTINE LOVES YOU!!!!Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow~Have fun! On this side of the US, my neighbors we're in NYC this week for Ringo Starr's 70th b-day concert. Can you even believe that The Beatles are SEVENTY?!
    Best band. ever. in the world.
    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when you would post!! I know you will have a FABULOUS time - and you already know that i am so envious I have literally turned green.
    Seriously.
    You guys are lucky, lucky, lucky.
    Karma for good people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Sir Paul several years ago in Los Angeles, and it was probably the most surreal, exciting time of my life. I cried when he did a John/George tribute, I sang to every song...it was great!

    I hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I saw him perform in 2002 or 2003 and it was one of the best concerts I ever went to.

    ReplyDelete