Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cool Pools

It's hot today.
I'm not complaining though because
we are almost into July and haven't hit the triple digits yet.
Here are some very cool pools to cool you off.
And if you're in a cool climate...
experiencing thunder and lightening
(sorry Christine)....
you can dream about sunshine
and cool pools.








9 comments:

  1. You're killing me here. Those Palm Spring houses are my dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to die for!!! One day when I win the lottery I am gonna get one of those!! Hey a girl can dream right ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if all of us bloggers pooled our resources (no pun intended) we could buy one for our clubhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh looks so inviting! Not hot down here just yet either, but it's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful. It is still one of the biggest dreams of my life to live in a house that has a built-in pool.
    Dream on, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. The are so beautiful and refreshing looking! I would really like to take a dip in the 1st one. I think the 3rd one down was used in a scene in the 1st Transformers movie. I was not paying attention to the movie, I was checking out that house and pool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have already gone into triple digits and by that I mean temperature AND humidity. However, I shall soon be out lounging by the pool and falling off the barstools at the Tiki Bar over there in Florida, oil gusher be damned. Whenever I used to go to Palm Springs I'd get nosebleeds from the 0% humidity, so at least there's something to be said for 100% humidity (that, and the fact that you don't need to waste money getting your hair done since it's pointless).

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're having hot weather up my way as well and looking at these pools helped me feel cooler. Nice collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pools are too fabulous, and those mcm homes are total gems. I'd be perfectly happy with any of them :)

    ReplyDelete