Thursday, August 25, 2011

Born in a Barn?

No, but I would definitely live in this barn that
was featured in Interior Design Magazine.



I found these photos in a folder on my laptop.
I can't remember if I ever posted them.
Sorry I can't offer up more information on location
and designers, or even what month it was in.

**update**Just found the link to the article here.

It just goes to show you...
Mid Century Modern furniture
looks great in any setting.






8 comments:

  1. Wow - What a fabulous, beautiful and unusual living space that is!
    And the furniture and decor do seem just the right fit, don't they?
    When you move in, let's have a party and use our fab vintage stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Heidi, I still have a few fondue pots left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the most stylish barn I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blend of Old and New... well, "mid century" new.
    I wasn't born in a barn either, but I would have loved living in one.
    I love that bedroom....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeze Loiuse! I would pack up and move into that house/barn in a heartbeat! Totally stunning. I love the contrast of the rough hewn barn timbers next to the smooth wood and polished design of the modern furniture. I would be quite happy with that set-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, YOU go live in that barn and I'll come live in YOUR house. But leave me all your furniture, of course! My Mom lived in a barn that she converted into an apartment but it sure didn't look like this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun place to live! I love the bright colors in contrast with the rustic look of the barn. Amazine...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Literally took my breath away! Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing so I can now be green with envy all weekend - green is a good color for me fortunately.

    ReplyDelete