Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If I Had a Money Tree In The Back Yard....

I'd cast off my old cast offs and spend some green
on a few dozen Paola Lenti pieces.

I'd buy a couple of these for the patio...
and a couple of these to place poolside...

Two of these would do nicely
facing the large picture windows ...

Hmmm....perhaps the home theater could use a few of these.
(if we had a home theater)
I dig the chrome bases.
How about you?
One of these to go fireside,
with a snifter of cognac and a good book...
A couple of these in the master suite. Sweet!
Yes, I think this nice sofa will go in the cabana...
(yes, you can buy cabanas from Paola Lenti too!)
Perfect for the sandy shore outside my door...
Spending money is very exhausting ...
I need to lie down.
This looks like the perfect lounger,
in the perfect spot.
Ahhhh...


5 comments:

  1. If you find one of those money trees, I can be over in five minutes.
    Either to help you spend, or just to hang out by the pool.
    Whichever, I'm not picky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madame,

    we need to get working on getting you a money tree! Or a genie in a mid-century bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm love the style!

    Please buy me a couple, thanks, signed 1950's Atomic Ranch House lady lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love those shapes and designs of furniture! Great lines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been ignoring you, your blog just isn't popping up when I'm on the computer, so now I have to HUNT YOU DOWN! When I was a kid my dad was always telling us to go in the backyard and pick some off the money tree and we actually got the youngest to go out there looking for it. HA HA HA ON CYNTHIA! All that furniture is quite divine although some of it looks like office furniture (but in a good Mad Men-ish kind of way). And I assume they are priced astronomically, correct?

    ReplyDelete